Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Happy Fourth"---"New York Stars"

Hey guys. I just want to wholeheartedly wish everyone I love a happy "Fourth". I'ts just another day over here, except my fireworks were for free. They came from North Korea and shot out from the Eastern part of the penninsula. I want to thank Kim-Jong-Il for the fireworks display, but I've seen better performances from "Roman Candles" in fourth grade. Apparently, he's the retarded kid at a spelling bee that thinks just because he's there and can spell "CAT" that he's got it all figured out, and has everyone's respect....Well....at least by 2045 he may have a Predator Drone or two.

Anyway, this will be the first "Fourth" that I miss, but things are going relatively well over here, and as much as I miss everyone, I am without doubt having a pretty good time. So...this song is called "New York Stars". I think if you listen to it you'll know what I'm feelin'.

PS-Also, Mrs. Voss just passed away and I want to send my condolences to a great family. Mr. Voss is a guitar buddy and great songwriter, and Jay is one of the greatest guys I've known. Good people. My thoughts are with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sup buddy its paul.

had an interesting fourth hope yours was good. nice to see you are back online and sorry havnt been able to talk lately. we will talk this week. love the team america reference, very funny. do you think hes ronely right now? miss ya buddy and il talk to you soon...

Chris said...

Thanks Paul. I've heard about your very "interesting" and very Paul-like "Fourth." I'ts okay. As long as you didn't have a pound of sut on your face as I was making Devin and the family some sweet cheese crackers. Ask Bry about it for a good laugh and what will make your Fourth seem just a little less "interesting"....lol. Love ya Bro