Sunday, April 12, 2009

For My Buddy Paul

It's with great pride that I dedicate this post to one of my best buddies. One with whom I've experienced elementary school, bb guns, crazy girls, high school, more crazy girls, college, crazy times, post college, crazy and real times, and now my epic journey via the God-blessed Skype. Paul, you are the man. I am proud of you, and you are a true inspiriation to me as a great friend of friends. Hell, you've even managed to keep Bry's couch warm for me while I'm gone....lol. I know, even my nephews still question why you can't play guitar or change their diapers...but, i'ts all GOOD buddy. This will make you laugh, and realize many significant things throughout a very insignificant, and pretty laughable and yet PERFECT clip that summarizes not only the movie, but our friendship. Ahh. If we could only go back to those bb gun days where knives pierced the leaves upon the the "Shieba Mountains" in Holbrook.

PS-I don't expect anyone else to understand what I'm talking about; it's just a personal joke that no one's in the loop of...sorry.

Anyway Paul, for your laughing pleasure................................................

PPS- "One free man defending his home is worth 10 hired soldiers, The KOREANS taught me that."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXTj5nd2oKQ (Robin Hood Piece)

2 comments:

DAD said...

DON'T FORGET THE MUD BALLS THAT YOU THRUST AT CARS AND GAVE PAUL'S MOTHER A BREAKDOWN.I SAVE HER FROM GASING HERSELF IN THE OVEN.HOW ABOUT THE TIME WHEN YOU AND PAUL WENT INTO THE WOODS WITH A COOLER FULL OF BEER AND WE FLUSHED YOU OUT AND DRAGGED YOU BOTH OUT AND SENT YOUR ASSES HOME.WHAT A GOOD DAD. LOVE YA BOTH !

Anonymous said...

Sup Chris,
Its Paul and I must say that you just gave me such a great laugh. Thanks for the comment and I am truly sorry that I havnt posted for a while but I can hear your violin playin from here, haha. I hope that you are feelin better and having the time of your life. By the way you forgot to mention the time that I outdrank you with the liquor we stole from phyllis' liquor cabinet and the one time that I beat your ass in your pool. 1 out of a hundred aint bad. Take care buddy and have fun!!!
P.S. i'll try to post more