Thursday, April 16, 2009

School Field Trip:Destintation: Seoul Grand Park



















So as of my last working minute of my shift yesterday evening, I was unspecifically notified that we would take a field trip with my younger students to "Seoul Children's Grand Park" the following day. About a half hour away from my school, and yet a great place for some good weather, fresh air, and some open spaces. If it was at least going to break the monotonous drive I've been experiencing at work, I was all in.

The place was decently big, and had some interesting sights. The kids loved it, and we managed to turn them all in thanks to my "no man left behind policy." Of course, I would have prefered some leashes for some "distant" students, but all worked out well. The weather was beautiful, we taught the students about certain insects and just walked around. A nice day at the office I must say. I'm looking forward to the next field trip; it makes the day fly, and killing monotony is a key to liking your job. Which I have been doing now that my new students are speaking English and understanding it quite well.

P.S.-The pics of the students are of my youngest class. Pretty damn cute and rambunctious. One of my students thinks he's Bruce Lee and either puts on a fighting stance, or salutes me wholeheartedly to say hello.....lol. We came back to the school and had a lunch that consisted of "Gim-Bob," -rice, carrots, egg, and raddish wrapped in rice and seaweed. Some days are better than others, let me tell you.

1 comment:

DAD said...

CHRIS, YOU LOOK GOOD AND THINNER IN THE PICTURE.THOSE KIDS ARE SO CUTE AND THE PARK IS PRETTER THAN THE ECOLOGY PARK..ENJOY IT NOW THANKS FOR THE PICS...