Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring has Sprung


Well, it's a beautiful day over here in Seoul. The weather is perfect....the sun is shining and there is a warm breeze. Amidst the crazy concrete jungle, cherry blossoms bloom among the busy city streets. Above my apartment complex, on some very high trees, flowers are growing and are overlapping the barbed-wire wall that barricades me in from the outside. Not that I think anyone person had it in mind to try to come and steal my rice and whatever is in my fridge. I'd actually be surprised if anyone for that matter has tried to come into this complex with some devious intuition except for my crazy ex-"Philapinna" girlfriend. This city is so safe, and these people wouldn't hurt a fly. Except for Kim Jong-Ill, but he's from the North so my theory stands.


I just got back from the gym and I'm cooking up some Tai food. Some assorted seafood, meat, and rice in a Pad Tai sauce. Nothing fancy...lol. This coming weekend, I am going on an adventure with some friends to the Korean countryside. We're going to stay in a temple and visit some historical caves and have some brew. I consider that an adventure, yes. And by the way, I must tell you that these Asian girls are so damn beautiful in their spring clothing. NICE>

4 comments:

DAD said...

HAVE A GOOD TIME THIS WEEKEND ENJOY THE SPRING AS THIS WILL BE A MEMORY THAT WILL LAST FOREVER IN YOUR SOUL IN THIS PART OF YOUR LIFE IN KOREA.HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EAT SOME HARD BOIL EGGS THE BUNNY WILL BRING ON SUNDAY...HA! HA! P.S. THE HUNT IS AT MO'S FOR EASTER

Buttercup said...

Chris,

Happy Easter!

Check your email at gmail!

Suzanne :)

SHANANEE said...

Generically, somthing else has sprung. The Asian Beaver was reported not to see a shadow while emerging from the burrow at the Ecology Site. Love Renee

Chris said...

Hi Suzanne,

My google email isn't working. Try me at cmrichter25@yahoo.com. Hope all is well.

Chris