Friday, May 22, 2009

Ironic

Well, for those of you still reading my blog and posting, I will let you know that it is so appreciated. These last 6 months have been the best of my life. I am in love with the life I am living over here. I have finally found my inner Zen. My days consist of the most crazy and unexpected adventures. I look forward to seeing my students every day. The food here is unbelievable. Last night I picked out a fish and had Sushi in the same five minutes. My friends enjoyed some buttered bugs. Silkworm larvai that made my skin crawl. I eat many interesting things; but bugs are my limitation. Also, my friend ate a fish heart. As much as I love food, especially seafood, I have my "Dont's."

I miss all of you, but I really feel that I am in "Paradise'. These people are so heartwarmingly friendly, and although I am the only six foot bald guy in this country, I feel that I am so welcomed in every step I walk. I love it. The women are absolutely beautiful, the men are friendly, and I love teaching the Korean kids English every day. They are making so much progress, and I have myself to thank for that (not being arrogent I swear). It seems I have found my calling. It just sucks that I'm 8,000 miles from the people that I can't live without. Irony..........She's such a bitch she is............................

This link is to a great song that I'm "Feeling" right now.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPXIzd8LIYM

No comments: