Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kite (Cover)

Wow, Talk about a good day. I was so pissed that I couldn't post my video of my version of "Kite: Live from the Shoebox" but when I came back from work, it magically posted after 12 hours of trying to get posted and waiting for a moving circle to stop. I guess it's the magic of the Holidays..hmmm. Anyway, this song is a song that represents just exactly how I feel at this particular moment in my life. That is the true beauty of music. It truly represents. And yes, the camera really adds 20 pounds to my face. Unbelievable. Son of a....

This goes out to my phenomenal family and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB ON THAT SONG CHRIS. YOU LOOK GOOD, I LIKE YOUR N.Y.CAP.. THIS WILL MAKE MOM CRY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS,BUT KEEP THEM COMING... I WENT TO COSTCO SO WE HAVE PLENTY OF TISSUES FOR THE MONTH.LOVE YA!

PaulyG said...

Awessome job on the song!!! Just looked at all the pictures and showed them to my mom. she loves them and says hello and merry christmas. Im in florida right now and my family wishes you all the best and a very merry christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY CHRIS THIS IS FROM TOMMY AND LISA, WE WERE READING UR BLOGS, VERY INTERESTING!! IT SEEMS LIKE U R HAVING A GOOD TIME, WE R PROUD OF U!! WE WANT TO SAY 2 U HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND A GREAT YEAR! WE MISS HEARING FROM U, GIVE US A CALL OR EMAIL US BACK.WE HAVE TO TELL U SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT, :)TAKE CARE !! LOL