Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve in Seoul (Seoul Tower Expedition)


























Merry Christmas. I really can't believe it infact is Christmas. I have so many emotions running through me. It is very surreal, yet I know this will be a Christmas to stand out from all others. That I believe, is a very good thing.

Tonight, I took this girl Hong-Lee to Seoul Tower. She's pretty into me, but we'll see what happens. Seoul Tower must be the Tourist Mecca of the City. It was really nice. I got to ride in a cable car and walk up 1000 steps. The view was amazing, although some of the pics have some snow in the lens. The place was littered with beautiful Korean girls making out with their boyfriends. I guess it is the place to go and see the city.

Hong-Lee came back to my apartment and we drank Soju and listened to Christmas songs. Overall a good time and some good pics. It still really doesn't feel like Christmas after all this trying. To me, I guess family is where the Holiday Spirit truly exists and is enveloped. I miss every single on of you. But, I wouldn't change where I am at this point in my life. Korea is doing wonderful things to me. I love it. So----Why don't you all fly here for the Holiday and it will be perfect....lol.
"An eye for an eye will make us all blind"-Mahatma Ghandi

No comments: