Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Silent Majority Needs to Step Up

To my family and friends who are looking at my blog but NOT posting their feelings and comments. Shame on you...lol. Please keep me informed that you are infact keeping tabs on me. I like that and it really makes me feel at home. I know who you are.....lol. Keep me in the loop of your love and friendship and make a profile, and/or make comments to my postings. Although I am having the time of my life over here, I still get lonely and want to know how you are doing. Man up and post please.........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year chris.have not heard what you did on new years eve ..hope you had a good time and all is well.bry is having the family over this weekend. mo and family pete and family etc....so we will call you when all are together.