Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Post To All

Wow! It was really great talking to everyone on the phone. Bry, sorry about the phone bill. I'll pay you back when I get home...hahahaha.........Yeah right! Great to talk to the Shea's. Good people. Good people. Proud of all my cousins. So smart and so awesome. Dan keep up the good work and graduate. Stay out of trouble. Kelly, you're gonna be an awesome teacher. Nice moves with the backup in Special Ed. Erin, you are definitely 13 going on 30. You are so cute and smart. I loved your questioning techniques. You were so genuinely interested in what I am doing over here, I loved it. Mo and Dan, congratulations on a wonderful family. They come from good stock after all. I miss you guys.

PS- I didn't mean to offend anyone who's picture I didn't post on my last post. I love you all equally and absolutely. I just don't have pics of EVERYONE. Also Mom, you and I hate our pics so I keep them to a minimum. Please don't be offended, I didn't want to make you upset. I know, that's a tall order........hahaha........lol. Love you Mom. You're the best.

Bry, I hope you're taking Shadow very soon. My pup needs to see her sister Sasha. I appreciate it man. And of course I'll pay you for the dog food when I return from my mission over here. YEAH RIGHT..lol Take care of Devbot and Pillowhead and the Shrank.

Dan and Renee, I hope you and the girls are good. Renee, I hope your'e keeping Dan in line. We both know how he needs it. You poor girl.....lol.

Chip and Andrea, Happy New Year in Texas. I hope all is well with you and the girls. Keep in touch.

Everyone else, Happy New Year from Seoul!!!!!

Tommy, if you're reading this, congratulations on you're Engagement! By the way, a phone is something you pick up and call your supposed best friend in another country when big events happen like that. Scan for sarcasm..........................................................................................................................................................Sarcasm scanning....................Now. Found it????? Give me a call you bastard. Congrats and best wishes.

Anyong Haseyo! Anio Hashimnikka? Ne...........Bye.

1 comment:

pjsklad said...

Chris, I finally found out how your blog works. Its about time huh? So, it looks like your doing well and are in good spirits. I'm really happy for you. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on your blog now that I know how it works. E-mailme your address when you can. Talk to you soon.
Your old pal,
Pat