Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Skladel's Have made Contact

Pat and Tommy,

I am so glad that you guys have made contact on my blog. I miss you guys, you are my brothers from another mother. Please keep the posts coming, and make sure that when you call me, you keep the 14 hour "ahead" time difference in mind. Tommy, as I've said, Congrats on the engagement. Patrick, I miss the Whiskey drinks and great conversation from a world traveler himself. Communication keeps us all going, so let's let the going keep on. Peace my brothers.

By the way, why don't you make a profile and post it on my blog. That would make me happy. It's not hard at all and you can talk to Paul or Bry about how to do it if you find difficulty. I wish you both the best with everything. Our BB Gun days will not be forgotton.....lol

No comments: