Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crappy day f-in Jetlag/sick/sleep deprived

Today was a mess. I feel horrible. Jetlag is killing me and I didn't get more than a few hours of sleep. I'm going home and taking some Nyquil and going to bed. Feel like dogcrap and cant concentrate which works out perfectly because my first day of teaching is tomorrow and I have so much stuff to take care of and am STRESSED OUT. I'll post tomorrow some pics of the school and kids.

"Nobody told me there'd be days like these. Strange days indeed. Most peculiar."-J. Lennon

1 comment:

Bryanr said...

Hey Topher
feel better man. Just opened my own profile.did you get the email I sent yesterday? We should set up a time for a phone call...this time difference is pretty crazy.I got your message yesterday. If you call again call the house phone. better chance of me getting it.Sounds like thing are good for you over there. cant wait to talk to you.

Bry